4 Pirates adrift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the best for the captain and his family but I think we all have a very real idea of what the end will probablly be(unfortunately).
However I would not give up hope yet. Our Military has a lot of very high tech equipment and are most likely developing a plan and waiting for the best opportunity to make a move. From what I have seen /heard on the news there are more pirates moving in and my feeling is if they are gutsy enough to take on a US war ship we should be gutsy enough to show them what that war ship can do.
Somebody as in a country is going to have to grow a set and show these scum bags that thier actions wil not be tolerated and follow through with it.

Quote:
I don't think the pirates want to kill him, they just want money. As I heard, the pirates seem afraid to kill him because that could spark something greater. They just want money.

My prayers are with that brave Captain and his family back here in the US. As for the pirates, God be with them.

"we lit up their world like the 4th of July"

"we'll put a boot in their ***-- it's the American way"

I have every confidence in our armed forces. As for where the orders come from-- not so much.

They are cowards and they fled the ship to save their hide. They only have one hostage so they can't kill him UNTIL they get to Somalia and get him in the streets.

Obama SINK the lifeboat rescue all and THEN worry about prosecuting the pirates. If you do nothing the man dies and probably a horrible death. The world is WATCHING you.

Quote:
I agree, our country is not the one our Fore Fathers imagined and its becoming less like it every day. Its sad when a countries people are afraid of its government, ours has scared me for as long as I could really understand it. We need honesty and real Americans to stand up and be noticed. These tea parties are just the start.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, that is just not the American way...at least it used to not be. It used to be United Stands America, unfortunately America is changing for the worse.

When our military actions are being dictated by what Europe, or any other country, may think of us then we are certainly doomed to fail.

Quote:
The Somali pirates are terrorist. They captured a Saudi ship not so long ago and demanded money for the release of their Saudi hostages. When the Saudis gave in and gave them the money the Somalis executed the hostages.

These pirates need taught a lesson with a swift kick in the ass. Unfortunately, America will have to wait until at least 2012 to deliver the justice.

Quote:
do you really think they will share the rations with the hostage or are we sitting there watching him starve to death

I'm so happy to not be the only "angry American" here. What the heck is going on with our country? Tell me .................. have we been punked?
tongue.png

Quote:
do you really think they will share the rations with the hostage or are we sitting there watching him starve to death

Maybe some high ranking US official is going to explain to them how warm and fuzzy they would feel by releasing the hostage. That this will bring hope and change and unity to Somalia and the US.

idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom