4 Pirates adrift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I am sad that I am a "angry american", I am tired of being the laughing stock of the world. I would rather us be despised for our freedom and pride then be laughed at and made fun of...
duc.gif

Quote:
Punked? No...just misinformed and wrongly educated on history of America, the Constitution, and the meaning of politics. Unfortunately, if you don't do your own research and own study you are left with a liberal media with a revisionist history.

Also, we as American have let our politicians forget about us. They don't care those who put them in office. They need to hear our voice once again and be held accountable.

I've been saying for some time that we have strayed too far from the ideals of our founding fathers and the meaning of the constitution.

Quote:
Punked? No...just misinformed and wrongly educated on history of America, the Constitution, and the meaning of politics. Unfortunately, if you don't do your own research and own study you are left with a liberal media with a revisionist history.

Also, we as American have let our politicians forget about us. They don't care those who put them in office. They need to hear our voice once again and be held accountable.

I've been saying for some time that we have strayed too far from the ideals of our founding fathers and the meaning of the constitution.

I sooooooo agree!!!!
he.gif
I quit voting and some may say that is wrong but I dont want to be apart of what the politicians are or do.

This is a sad situtation. I'm praying for the captain! Lets all bow to the saudi King!
bow.gif
"SAD"
hit.gif
All I can do is pray for our Country. My father is 86 a WWII Veteran, Also in the Korean war. We have generations of people who haven't a clue what freedom cost. All the men in my family served the military(lifetime people). It all kinda stopped with my generation. "NO DRAFT" mid seventies. Now lets open our borders, rub elbows with terriost, Talk nuclear with Iran. Oh yeah can't forget A one world dollar/gov. With China leading the way. My dad said goverments average 200 years before they collapse. We are over 200 years...It makes me sad..We have to stand up and speak out.. I like to go to Glenn Becks "THE912PROJECT.COM" I also like to listen to him on Fox news along with church TV. Its helps me not feel so alone and frustrated. I am so proud to live in the USA but, I want the USA my father and grandfather knew!!
rant.gif

Quote:
do you really think they will share the rations with the hostage or are we sitting there watching him starve to death

Maybe some high ranking US official is going to explain to them how warm and fuzzy they would feel by releasing the hostage. That this will bring hope and change and unity to Somalia and the US.

idunno.gif

lau.gif
bow.gif

Quote:
Sorry guys, she's right here. This is not a movie, there's no John Wayne. What you have is a hostage situation where as soon as some meat head goes in guns blazing all hostages will be killed. It's called tactics. I am a military brat and I know how the military works, you can be sure that it is they calling the shots and advising how to proceed. The outcome could be poor, that's up to the pirates, they are the ones responsible, but it's really the only hope. However, if Rambo takes over the only possibility will be only blood and no survivors.

Movies are just that, movies, this is real life.

TACTICS!???? WE have Navy Seals (I PERSONALLY KNOW A NUMBER WHO HAVE ASSURED ME THAT THEY ARE ) specially trained to go in and EXTRACT alive a hostage and blow the pirates to smithereens. One word from a "commander in chief" and we could have had the hostage safe in American hands within HOURS... and no doubt there would be blood, pirate blood.

Quote:
Yes it is changing. We're becoming part of the world. It's now brains over brawn. Instead of just killing anybody that steps on our toes, we're asking them not to do it or we might then have to kill them. As far as the X-tian thing goes there are a lot of people that are not X-tian that live in the US. Don't be embarrassed. At least not for our standing in the world. Our place in the world is much higher than it has been for a very long time.

Quote:
Sorry guys, she's right here. This is not a movie, there's no John Wayne. What you have is a hostage situation where as soon as some meat head goes in guns blazing all hostages will be killed. It's called tactics. I am a military brat and I know how the military works, you can be sure that it is they calling the shots and advising how to proceed. The outcome could be poor, that's up to the pirates, they are the ones responsible, but it's really the only hope. However, if Rambo takes over the only possibility will be only blood and no survivors.

Movies are just that, movies, this is real life.

Your right the military is NOT the movies and units have been highly trained for this very thing. Nobody here has brought up Rambo or John Wayne, but there is a big difference between being a military dependent and actually serving and or training in any of the specialized units such as the Seals or Special Services or even the internal units such as TNT. Doing nothing is a sure death sentence for the captain. There is enough food and water on the lifeboat for 10 days, and I can assure you that the captain is not getting any. Not only will this do nothing plan end in failure, it will also bring about his suffering for maybe 2 weeks. I am sorry but thugs do not subscribe to warm and fuzzy politics.

Anybody that believes our highly trained professional soldiers are anything like Rambo do not know our military very well.

Quote:
Remember...they don't think like we do.

Ed

Sorry, not quite sure what you mean.

The pirates are not going to "pee their pants" just because we bring a shotgun to a knife fight. Their logic, ideas of survival, love of life, etc., are simply not like ours.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom