4 rock hard Eggs Help needed lol

Amyl70

In the Brooder
Jan 20, 2018
So i went out to collect eggs I found 4 if these in photo with a regular brown egg. Felt like rocks but theybare eggs i tried ti smash it with a hammer still wont break. I look with a flash light nothing to see. I swear they are rocks but they are eggs lol
Has anyone had this experience.
I have been on a farm my whole life and never seen this. Amd no . Nobody could come put them in my runs coops driveway a 1 and half lomg with a gate haha..

Attachments

• 20180403_143633.jpg
    20180403_143633.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20180403_143633.jpg
    20180403_143633.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 18
Either you are trying to yank our chain, or someone is trying to yank your chain. Those are not eggs. You are 2 days late.
Yep someone yanked my chain called my husband. Im so gonna get him. Lol he did that early this morning. Paybacks. I was all worried and all. Will delete my post lol

Don't feel bad. Years ago when I first got my chickens, I was anxiously awaiting that first egg. So I go one day and bam, there it was. All shiny and pearly white, a bit on the small side but hey, it was a pullets first egg. I was so excited. Until my hubs and sil broke up laughing. They had taken a RobinsEgg malted milk candy and put it in there. Dang them. Fortunately that was way before cell phone cams lol.
I got her back though. She was waiting on finch eggs once, so excited to have babies. Ha, she got a Jelly Bean. Had to go buy the expensive ones to get the right color. But she was gotten like I was lol.

Don't feel bad. Years ago when I first got my chickens, I was anxiously awaiting that first egg. So I go one day and bam, there it was. All shiny and pearly white, a bit on the small side but hey, it was a pullets first egg. I was so excited. Until my hubs and sil broke up laughing. They had taken a RobinsEgg malted milk candy and put it in there. Dang them. Fortunately that was way before cell phone cams lol.
I got her back though. She was waiting on finch eggs once, so excited to have babies. Ha, she got a Jelly Bean. Had to go buy the expensive ones to get the right color. But she was gotten like I was lol.
Lol thats funny ....im working a plan out right now ..

Back
Top Bottom