4 rock hard Eggs Help needed lol

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Amyl70, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Amyl70

Amyl70 In the Brooder

Jan 20, 2018
    So i went out to collect eggs I found 4 if these in photo with a regular brown egg. Felt like rocks but theybare eggs i tried ti smash it with a hammer still wont break. I look with a flash light nothing to see. I swear they are rocks but they are eggs lol
    Has anyone had this experience.
    I have been on a farm my whole life and never seen this. Amd no . Nobody could come put them in my runs coops driveway a 1 and half lomg with a gate haha..

Attached Files:

2. lazy gardener

lazy gardener Crossing the Road

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE zone 4B
    Either you are trying to yank our chain, or someone is trying to yank your chain. Those are not eggs. You are 2 days late.

3. Amyl70

Amyl70 In the Brooder

Jan 20, 2018
    Yep someone yanked my chain called my husband. Im so gonna get him. Lol he did that early this morning. Paybacks. I was all worried and all. Will delete my post lol

drumstick diva likes this.
  4. Amyl70

Amyl70 In the Brooder

Jan 20, 2018
    I wont fall for it again count on that lol

5. Amyl70

Amyl70 In the Brooder

Jan 20, 2018
    And he videoed it too even when i was arguing with him about harder then a rock yep these grays must be blondes

6. Foster's Freehold

Foster's Freehold Songster

Jun 7, 2013
    South Central KY
    Don't feel bad. Years ago when I first got my chickens, I was anxiously awaiting that first egg. So I go one day and bam, there it was. All shiny and pearly white, a bit on the small side but hey, it was a pullets first egg. I was so excited. Until my hubs and sil broke up laughing. They had taken a RobinsEgg malted milk candy and put it in there. Dang them. Fortunately that was way before cell phone cams lol.
    I got her back though. She was waiting on finch eggs once, so excited to have babies. Ha, she got a Jelly Bean. Had to go buy the expensive ones to get the right color. But she was gotten like I was lol.

drumstick diva and Amyl70 like this.
  7. Amyl70

Amyl70 In the Brooder

Jan 20, 2018
    Lol thats funny ....im working a plan out right now ..

8. Amyl70

Amyl70 In the Brooder

Jan 20, 2018
    Glad u got her back haha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: