4 Week Old Cream/White Legbar Trio

Sigh, I just come in from Farm Chores and see this..... Okay My first eggs were wonderful from Madamwlf and my bad on the second set, Our hatcher went to 140 degrees and none of the 7 eggs going into lockdown survived. So those of you who get these lovely babies, please keep my name for eggs.... I love my Baby pairs hatched and NOW I have a crowing rooster.... it happens soon!!! Enjoy those babies!!!!!!!!!! Madamwlf is a wonderful person and I love her Cream legbars and dreaming of some white ones too!!!!

Congrat
clap.gif

Lynndaybrown

Auction ended at a bad time for me since it was banking day for the office and I had to be away from my computer.
hit.gif

I'm keeping my eye on some more whites too. We've been pretty busy getting our daughter & her horse ready for their first show tomorrow! I have some of her eggs in the incubator now though, if the hatch doesn't go good I'll be looking for more. I think the whites are beautiful, especially if they are crested! There is just someting regal about them. It's awesome of her to offer some of these birds to the public, and I think it would be an advantage to acquire them already started!

Back
Top Bottom