4 weeks old tomorrow crested SFH, girl or boy?

So you think all 4 are girls? Are you familiar with SFH? Most people are telling me boys on a FB group page I am on.

Yes, I think all four are girls. No I am not familiar with SFH. I think they are girls because that is what my first chicken looked like when she was little.

Crested are always harder to tell. But the blue based one looks like a cockerel. The lighter one a pullet. The none crested both look like cockerels. I do raise them, but I would wait intill seven weeks before making a real judgment.

Yes, I think all four are girls. No I am not familiar with SFH. I think they are girls because that is what my first chicken looked like when she was little.
You do know different breeds develop bigger combs or not right? Like right now I have brahmas and none of them have combs but that doesn't mean they are all girls. :)

Crested are always harder to tell. But the blue based one looks like a cockerel. The lighter one a pullet. The none crested both look like cockerels. I do raise them, but I would wait intill seven weeks before making a real judgment.
You raise SFH? So you guess is the only pullet is the lightest one? Other 3 boys? :-(

Ill take more photos in a few weeks and post again if you would like to keep yourself subscribed to this post! Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom