4 wk old random bantams

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by iplsmama, Mar 10, 2011.

1. iplsmama

iplsmama In the Brooder

May 2, 2010
    Help me out with these random bantams that I got from Wink (fellow BYC'er)...
    Pretty sure these are buff cochins..there are two, almost identical..boy or girl?? Seems it takes a long time to tell with them but...whaddya think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and these mystery guys are ???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this one's fluffing up
    [​IMG]

and this is a Brahma, maybe??
    [​IMG]

and this one I have no idea??
    [​IMG]

And just for fun here is the first and only baby we hatched ourselves, strange mutt of a Sultan rooster and an Andalusian hen..I was convinced he was a hen and then he crowed ha ha, about 6 wks old
    [​IMG]

2. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:That's ok, I've got 2 16 week old that are definately roos and haven't made a sound as of yet!

3. RedneckChikns

RedneckChikns Chirping

Jan 25, 2011
    Plant City, FL
    What is the white one...looks like a leghorn. Think your roo x is very pretty!

4. iplsmama

iplsmama In the Brooder

May 2, 2010
    White one?? That is no leghorn LOL. The whitish ones are teeny tiny compared to the others. I don't have a clue what they are. Any guesses??
    I kinda like my mutt roo also! I can't believe how fast he is maturing, though. He crowed at 5 wks. Has all his feathers and thinks he is hot stuff! I can't stand his daddy though, he is obnoxious to me and the kids but he's so little he is hardly threatening.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: