I Will Love! :)
10 Years
Jun 29, 2009
Central SC
My Coop
My Coop
Hi Guys! Rebel Roo again...
wink.png

OK... I have over 45 "Mixed" Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs. These eggs were not labled when picked up from the nesting boxes! You will get mostly Texas A&Ms, along with Manchurian Specks, maybe a few Tibetan & Tuxedos and some Jumbos.
35629_coturnix_speckled_girls_resized.jpg

Thanks for looking!
www.RushLanePoultry.com

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi,

don't want to cause any waves but, that's not a bad price for not knowing where to ship eggs. Plus as a sellor, buyers need to understand we have to pay for all the bubble wrap, time to do it, etc...

I do not think their price for shipping is all that bad.

hide.gif
Beth

I did not mean to sound stupid. I just know that ebay seller has 140 eggs shipping for this same price in shipping. So did not know for sure what was what. Sorry about that. Just thought I would ask! Your birds are quite beautiful!

Quote:
Thank you! And shipping is set at $15.00... we use GQF packaging and we double box all shipments and our eggs arrive all in tact (for the most part)... Unless the postal employees decide to play basketball with the package!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Thank you! And shipping is set at $15.00... we use GQF packaging and we double box all shipments and our eggs arrive all in tact (for the most part)... Unless the postal employees decide to play basketball with the package!!
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif

ok so say if you had more eggs up on here and I won those. It would stay at $15 no matter how many eggs or would it go up per items or how does that work. Sorry for all questions.

Quote:
Hey... don't worry bout the ????s... If u win more that 1 auction, we will help you with the shipping as much as possible! But... the way that we package our shipments, we are limited on how many eggs that we can double box! You're gonna find out that most folks here on BYC (including those who sell here,) are really good folks and they will help in any way that is within their power to do so...
wink.png

awesome thanks. right now I need like 10 quail eggs because i want to start out small lol. Then I will make them some meat and some eggs. Then chickens too few different breeds.

Back
Top Bottom