Darcy eggs!!!! Hatch-a-long

Gigachad poultry

Rest in peace Eda ~ 2018-2024
Premium Feather Member
Dec 24, 2022
Vicenza IT
I finally got enough eggs for my incubator so I'm starting a hatch along! I have put in some of the eggs that will hopefully hatch out as something like Darcy! That way I can get him some hens.
PXL_20230905_065850616.jpg

I also got 18 quail eggs, if which only 1 broke. They are an assorted mix of Pharaoh Texas A&Ms Italians and Grau fee's. I also got one extra rare color! However I saw this on the side of one of the eggs! Is this okay? Are all the quail eggs bad?
PXL_20230905_070158087.MP.jpg

I finally got enough eggs for my incubator so I'm starting a hatch along! I have put in some of the eggs that will hopefully hatch out as something like Darcy! That way I can get him some hens. View attachment 3628477

I also got 18 quail eggs, if which only 1 broke. They are an assorted mix of Pharaoh Texas A&Ms Italians and Grau fee's. I also got one extra rare color! However I saw this on the side of one of the eggs! Is this okay? Are all the quail eggs bad?
View attachment 3628476
I'm not an expert with quail, but I hatched some various quail eggs for my neighbor that she bought at a poultry swap. Some of them looked all spotty too, but they hatched.

Good luck with your hatch!

I'm not an expert with quail, but I hatched some various quail eggs for my neighbor that she bought at a poultry swap. Some of them looked all spotty too, but they hatched.

Good luck with your hatch!
Cool! How many hatches have you done for your neighbor? I might offer to hatch Cayuga duck eggs for one of their broody Muscovy hen! Their drake attacked them when they opened the door and flew right over him. It completely gone now.

Back
Top Bottom