4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch-a-long

Quote: The Polish one didn't make much of a showing in this contest. Thought for sure that one would have won the New Years Photo Contest. Maybe if it had gone to vote. OH well. I was surprised on how well the little Serama's in the Christmas tree did. May I be the first to Congratulate you, You have this one in the bag!
LOL
caf.gif

So 3 chicks so far , I had to help the 2 as they were shrink wrapped I guess I didnt notice the pip and zipping going on soon enough to add the spong in time to keep that from happening the 1 hatched all by him self and nothing from the 4th yet. But 75% is better then the 20-30 ish % from the Little giant hatch I just did I set 40 eggs in the little giant and got 11 chicks so far.

So 3 chicks so far , I had to help the 2 as they were shrink wrapped I guess I didnt notice the pip and zipping going on soon enough to add the spong in time to keep that from happening the 1 hatched all by him self and nothing from the 4th yet. But 75% is better then the 20-30 ish % from the Little giant hatch I just did I set 40 eggs in the little giant and got 11 chicks so far.
Holy crud, Great work Gabs!!! Harmony will put her serama in lockdown tonight! Yay!!

Any tips for the buttonQs she put in on Sunday???????

Holy crud, Great work Gabs!!!  Harmony will put her serama in lockdown tonight! Yay!!

Any tips for the buttonQs she put in on Sunday???????

Buttons need a shallow water dish with marbles and crushed up food as they are teeny tiny they also jump and are very fast . Besides rhat they are like most baby poultry.

Bittons are cute. They are like holding little bugs in your hand. Yeah for Harmony.

Hello everyone looks like Sally Sunshine won the last contest with photo # 4.
Congrats to Sally. I will contact you after I get home from work with details. Everyone give her a hand.
That wraps up this year's NYDH hope everyone had a blast, even if I was MIA for a while.

Back
Top Bottom