4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch-a-long

thumbsup.gif
what about incubation?? changes?
I feel that they usually do better with a little higher humidity but I dont know what your humidity is like there. They are smaller and lose moister faster IMO but if you are some place humid you may not need to change anything. I stop turning on day 13 or so and they can hatch anywhere from day 16 to day 19 . If you can find a nice safe place to hold them they will do well with lots of treats like scrambled eggs mashed up super tiny once you start giveing treats . Buttons can be down right hystarical if you dont handle them I dont think there little brains have enough room to realize wer arnt not trying to eat them unless you handle them from very young, there super fast though so you have to be carefull.

Hello everyone looks like Sally Sunshine won the last contest with photo # 4.
Congrats to Sally. I will contact you after I get home from work with details. Everyone give her a hand.
That wraps up this year's NYDH hope everyone had a blast, even if I was MIA for a while.
hugs.gif

Hey everybody!

Lots of FANTASTIC discussion and feedback! We really love these annual hatches and want each one to be better than the last. As each year's hatches have gotten bigger and bigger, BYC has gotten more and more involved in helping to promote the hatches. For example, we like to mention them in our newsletter (that goes out to 150,000 people), via our Facebook page (liked by over 30,000 people), and on the homepage of the site (seen by hundreds of thousands of people). We also work hard to get our wonderful sponsors involved in providing great prizes and BYC also likes to donate prizes like GFM's, Calendars, Books, and gift certificates!

Of course we can't do any of this without your help and support. We'll be posting soon looking for volunteers to help with the upcoming 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch!

Again, we thank you all for your support, help, patience, and feedback!!
hugs.gif

We look forward to helping to make this year's Easter Hatch the biggest and best EVER!!!
woot.gif

Gabrielle you need to pm Heather that was her contest. Im sure she can give you more infor then us.
Michele
LOL it showed up via UPS today. I am running it now to check temp then I need to find eggs for the classroom hatch. I agreed to help with a hatch in my sons class befor I found out I had to get rid of my birds but I will do this one it will only be 7 eggs and I will find homes befor I set them. Now just have to find local eggs I dont want to try shipped eggs in case they dont do well and disapoint the kids.

Hey everybody!

Lots of FANTASTIC discussion and feedback! We really love these annual hatches and want each one to be better than the last. As each year's hatches have gotten bigger and bigger, BYC has gotten more and more involved in helping to promote the hatches. For example, we like to mention them in our newsletter (that goes out to 150,000 people), via our Facebook page (liked by over 30,000 people), and on the homepage of the site (seen by hundreds of thousands of people). We also work hard to get our wonderful sponsors involved in providing great prizes and BYC also likes to donate prizes like GFM's, Calendars, Books, and gift certificates!

Of course we can't do any of this without your help and support. We'll be posting soon looking for volunteers to help with the upcoming 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch!

Again, we thank you all for your support, help, patience, and feedback!!
hugs.gif

We look forward to helping to make this year's Easter Hatch the biggest and best EVER!!!
woot.gif
WOWWWWW Holy FAN BASE Batman!!! The Hatches ARE getting to ALOT of folks!
thumbsup.gif

I had a Wonderful time! Thank you too Nifty!

I love this Community and I am so happy that I have found even more Friends joining the NYD Hatch along.
Some AWESOME AMAZING people can be found on this thread!
hugs.gif

Thank YOU!!
wink.png

My 2 sebastopol goose eggs from Celtic Oaks Farm arrived this morning! I'm so excited! I really hope I can get at least one to hatch. The box looks like it was kicked around and all the cornors were bashed in, but the eggs are in tact. They both have loose/dislocated air cells. Darn PO, they were packaged really well too. I'll let them sit for 24 hours and then I'll set them tomorrow night.

I hope I'll be able to participate in the Easter hatch-along. The NYD hatch-along was soo fun. Thanks to everyone who made it happen!

My 2 sebastopol goose eggs from Celtic Oaks Farm arrived this morning! I'm so excited! I really hope I can get at least one to hatch. The box looks like it was kicked around and all the cornors were bashed in, but the eggs are in tact. They both have loose/dislocated air cells. Darn PO, they were packaged really well too. I'll let them sit for 24 hours and then I'll set them tomorrow night.

I hope I'll be able to participate in the Easter hatch-along. The NYD hatch-along was soo fun. Thanks to everyone who made it happen!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom