4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch / December online hatching egg swap

The following 3 swappers need not fret about not having their eggs yet because they are 18 day eggs.

Rachel Clute

Silkie Sensation

Sara Sweatman

The following 3 swappers need not fret about not having their eggs yet because they are 18 day eggs.
Rachel Clute
Silkie Sensation
Sara Sweatman
Oooooooo...QUAIL!!!! YAY!!!!
droolin.gif

Oops!! Missed posting! My eggs came and were all in perfect condition!!! Six plus two!!!

Will we know who got ours??? Will they know what they got?? Do y'all want to know?? (I did) :) thank you for the note!! I didn't put a note!!!

I'm trying to learn my way around here so I'm very sory if I'm not supposed to ask this here. Does anyone know where I could find hatching eggs for cheap, like the cost of eating eggs cheap? :blush: I have a huge wish list and I won't have eggs to swap till my cochin pullets are laying next spring. Looking for some fun breeds I don't have, but not bantam. Any ideas? Any help would be appriceated! I actually have a coffee can I've been saving in. Lol. :)

It costs more then that to ship eggs. Try your local craigslist. Or try hatching some fertile eggs from trader joes. But you set out a challenging request!

Oh no, I meant for the price of the eggs, lol. I know shipping is high. That's why I can't afford much for the eggs. Embarising to say. I have tried all sorts of ads on our local fs sites with no luck. I do have things like cloth diapers, trainers, and wool (longies and shorties) to trade. Just no eggs yet, other than barnyard mix. I expect high shipping and supply costs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom