4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch / December online hatching egg swap

I'm a nut, I have been following just about ALL of the swap pages, and the member has caused problems on just about every swap. WYGS, the egg chain, the paypal chain, here, etc. And, people are pretty open about it, so why that individual isn't ashamed of themselves is simply beyond me.

Anyways, just let me know. :)
Thanks. I follow most but there were some hard feelings on the pay pal swap when I claimed and it took me a little bit to post my offer so I fulfilled my obligations and stopped following. I have TOO many eggs again so maybe I should follow.

From what Reese has told me he hasn't been online since the day she requested DC #'s from him for the WYGS Mystery Swap. Not sure if he's gone for good or hiding under another ID.

I was wondering about him getting a new ID, but he doesn't seem to have any shame in being a scammer. Then again, if you can't scam because nobody on the forum trusts your ID, it's a pretty good reason to get a new one, and he seems the type to do just that. :/

Mr Heinz, I feel you there. Sometimes I feel that some of the swap pages/chains are too anal for my liking. I still check them out once in awhile, but there's one at least that I won't even attempt to participate on again. :/

I was wondering about him getting a new ID, but he doesn't seem to have any shame in being a scammer. Then again, if you can't scam because nobody on the forum trusts your ID, it's a pretty good reason to get a new one, and he seems the type to do just that. :/

Mr Heinz, I feel you there. Sometimes I feel that some of the swap pages/chains are too anal for my liking. I still check them out once in awhile, but there's one at least that I won't even attempt to participate on again. :/
I have seen 1 I won't go to as well. It seems rules change constantly over there & no one can keep up. But, to each their own. I just avoid the chains that seem to have issues.

I did get eggs from him but several were broken. 2 formed blood rings. The others were clear but I watched them like a hawk.
Okay now you guys are freaking me out, with the yucky egg thing from, don't know why we are not saying their name, so someone doesn't buy from him.
My eggs were sent really late and they looked and smelled fine..and were dark Marans eggs. I will be watching closely. I think he just claims a lot of paypal and doesn't send the eggs timely and sends crappy eggs. I hope they don't explode all over my d'Uccle eggs

You will know by the eggs he is offering. BEWARE and pay attention, you won't know if he changes his ID

Okay now you guys are freaking me out, with the yucky egg thing from, don't know why we are not saying their name, so someone doesn't buy from him.
My eggs were sent really late and they looked and smelled fine..and were dark Marans eggs. I will be watching closely. I think he just claims a lot of paypal and doesn't send the eggs timely and sends crappy eggs. I hope they don't explode all over my d'Uccle eggs
You will know by the eggs he is offering. BEWARE and pay attention, you won't know if he changes his ID
I think that was also part of the problem from what I have been hearing. He was offering eggs from birds that he doesn't even HAVE!!! The theory that was discussed with me was that he is offering eggs he already claimed, set & didn't start so he kept them & reshipped them. The other issue was that he is offering eggs for Spring from birds that haven't even hatched yet.
smack.gif

I think that was also part of the problem from what I have been hearing. He was offering eggs from birds that he doesn't even HAVE!!! The theory that was discussed with me was that he is offering eggs he already claimed, set & didn't start so he kept them & reshipped them. The other issue was that he is offering eggs for Spring from birds that haven't even hatched yet.
smack.gif

Wow, really? He had offered to send me some eggs that I really wanted (to replace my hawk dinner chickens, who were my babies) at a really, really great price. I couldn't even afford that price at the time though, and couldn't take him up on it. For once, I'm glad I'm broke, because I certainly can't afford to send someone money for something that isn't going to hatch. :/

I've been dating everything that I toss in the incubator, but only with the date I've set them. Instead of putting everything spread out into all three trays, I just put the set date on the eggs so I could tell them apart and know which ones have to go to the hatching tray each time. Maybe when I start shipping eggs, I should write the dates on them as well, to help prevent this kind of thing?

Jim, maybe you could do like the WYGS and make new swappers send their eggs first before they get thiers sent to them?
I've been dating everything that I toss in the incubator, but only with the date I've set them. Instead of putting everything spread out into all three trays, I just put the set date on the eggs so I could tell them apart and know which ones have to go to the hatching tray each time. Maybe when I start shipping eggs, I should write the dates on them as well, to help prevent this kind of thing?

You would have to use a sharpie so he couldnt wash it off. I write to date the eggs are supposed to hatch on my eggs I put in the bator.

Back
Top Bottom