~* 4th annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey/Chicken hatchathon! *~

Locked down my eggs today. All of the eggs that were developing at day 10 continued to do so and made it to lockdown. 1 out of 12 shipped eggs made it to lock down, and all but 2 of the eggs out of my own flock made it and are developing well.

Crossing my fingers that the one egg makes it, it is the entire reason for me hatching right now
fl.gif

Didn't count eggs going into lockdown last night, but I tossed a bunch of clears & quitters since I finally found an actual flashlight that worked. They are due the 6th but look to be running a little behind. My bator keeps getting unplugged by forgetful & clumsy kids.

Put my turkey eggs on lockdown 8 with good movement. 2 with movement but seem to be lagging behind. 1 left in but didn't see any movement. Probably dead but hoping.

Hope all have successful hatches on the 5th.

My two 5dM HAL entries were early, but not as much as expected! I can't count. Two little goslings who already like to cuddle! Hard to get ready for work but guess I gotta! They hatched yesterday. Doesn't look/sound like any others in the bator are going to but giving them one more day.

Back
Top Bottom