KBelle22

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2021
Hello! I have my first batch of babies from a broody hen. It was an exciting experience. I have a feeling I have one Roo... but could there be more? These babies are about 5 weeks. They are a cross of olive egger and black Maran Thanks for your help! šŸ˜Š
E0BEF517-4B20-44D4-977B-37F4DD2E7CAA.jpeg
1CBBD5F9-6A82-455D-BA56-868C36F11654.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello! I have my first batch of babies from a broody hen. It was an exciting experience. I have a feeling I have one Roo... but could there be more? These babies are about 5 weeks. They are a cross of olive egger and black Maran Thanks for your help! šŸ˜Š
View attachment 2700953
Looks like only one cock! All the rest look like pullets!

View attachment 2700953
He also has more of a masculine face, which you learn to pick up as you start raising more cockerels!

View attachment 2700953
1 cockerel 4 pullets.

Back
Top Bottom