$5 a gallon of gas rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I pre-paid $50 has at Walmart, the pump stopped at $45.50. I stood in line to ask what was up. She informed me her little indicator in there showed I pumped $50. After I pitched a fit they decided to go to the pump and check it out. I did get me $50 worth of gas and I don't know what was wrong with pump. To top it off it was very crowded, my girlfriend was telling me to just leave and forget about it.

Quote:
Yeah but you need the money to pay for the gas too! that means that other things need to get cut, like phones, cable, and fun stuff.

Quote:
omg i heard about this!!!
duc.gif
i guess i will be buying more stuff online from now on!!
tongue2.gif
(to the gas people)

The price of Iranian crude has got up per barrel-bottom line.
Seems to me that some of these oil producing countries, knowing our country is already in the tank economically, are trying to break us one way or another. We WON'T drill here and have to buy their crude. They have us by the short hairs and can cause us more economic hardship this way.
Seems pretty calculated on their part if you ask me.

Quote:
how do you get a pre-paid gas card????

I didn't, I paid cash.

I have also been to Walmart to buy gas when the advertised price on the board was $2.79, but the pump was $2.85, was told they "forgot" to change the price on the board. I was driving a diesel truck at the time.

Quote:
USA's #1 supplier of crude oil is Canada.

Canadians still don't know why we pay more for fuel than you guys do, other than it is a cash cow via tax.

Last time I looked, gas was 115.9 per litre here. Not quite sure what that works out to in your size of gallon.
Probably don't want to know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom