5 and 6 week old bbs orpington eggs hatched w00t! photo

OMG Splash BONANZA and LOL talk about ROTFLMAO - if you're gonna make a mistake that one was a doozy.

I'm glad you posted, I just did guinea eggs in that age range from a friend. Also just stored open on a shelf.

If the power hadn't gone out all 11 probably would have hatched.

Wow I wish I had room for another breed orps are just so wicked cool. That ain't happening though for a year or two. The babies are just adorable and I met Cyn's Suede.

MOre pics later??? While I finish laughing about pot-ted plants.

Quote:
Uhhhh - It's a Dickey 'bator.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I do sell eggs.
wink.png

If I told you how many brooders of bbs orps I have it would be bragging. Ooops.

Always more photos as they grow.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
(UGH I quoted the wrong post...I meant to quote stearing clear of pot plants...)

Don't ya just hate it when you crack up laughing at the computer, and your kids want to know what you're laughing at, then you have to explain about pot plants????????

Anyways....AWESOME chickies, Miss Prissy! I soooooo want some of those BBS Orps....someday
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

What? What? what's so funny????? And then you try to explain it and there is dead silence except for the cricket chirping in the background....

Quote:
Uhhhh - It's a Dickey 'bator.
big_smile.png

Oh sorry, I suppose you would need to know my long and dejected history of trying to hatch shipped eggs.... that's all I meant. I was implying that any incubator that got eggs all the way through hatching must be "magical"! I did have good luck with eggs I purchased that didn't have to be shipped.

Very cute babies, and great story!

Back
Top Bottom