5 day old baby chick- Diarrhea??

RootyBoots

In the Brooder
May 5, 2020
Massachusetts
Please be kind, I’m new here and new to having baby chicks. I am not sure exactly where I should be posting my question.
Can someone please take a look at my post in the “Emergency thread” and tell me if we are dealing with a baby chick(s) that might have diarrhea??
From what I have read diarrhea can be life threatening quickly with chicks. I want to help my little girl any way I can (if in fact that is what she has).
I don’t want to get in trouble by double posting but I could really use either some help, reassurance or well both. :)

Please be kind, I’m new here and new to having baby chicks. I am not sure exactly where I should be posting my question.
Can someone please take a look at my post in the “Emergency thread” and tell me if we are dealing with a baby chick(s) that might have diarrhea??
From what I have read diarrhea can be life threatening quickly with chicks. I want to help my little girl any way I can (if in fact that is what she has).
I don’t want to get in trouble by double posting but I could really use either some help, reassurance or well both. :)
Here's a link to your ER thread, you have suggestions there.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/4-day-old-chick-diarrhea-please-help-newbie-here.1378585/

Back
Top Bottom