5 in 1 vs All in one

ArchBarn28

Chirping
May 9, 2019
Hi!
Can someone explain what the difference is between these 2 medicines and if i should have both on hand or just one?
Thanks!

Do you have pigeons? That is what it is made for, not big birds like peafowl. It could possibly work on peachicks. I know that Douggie pushes that stuff on PO but it is not a good idea as it is not formulated for peafowl. Plus it is giving antibiotics in less than effective doses that leads to antibiotic resistance.

Do you have pigeons? That is what it is made for, not big birds like peafowl. It could possibly work on peachicks. I know that Douggie pushes that stuff on PO but it is not a good idea as it is not formulated for peafowl. Plus it is giving antibiotics in less than effective doses that leads to antibiotic resistance.

What do you recommend keeping on hand for peachicks? I saw the 4 &1 on fb as well and was going to order but have been reading on the site and found this. My grandfather always raised pea fowl but this is the first time with hatching eggs.

What do you recommend keeping on hand for peachicks? I saw the 4 &1 on fb as well and was going to order but have been reading on the site and found this. My grandfather always raised pea fowl but this is the first time with hatching eggs.
Valbazen for deworming and toltrazuril for cocci, and Tylan 200 for respiratory and sinus infections.

For peafowl I keep:
  • Corid for coccidiosis
  • Toltrazuril (Baycox) for coccidiosis
  • Valbazen for worms
  • Ivermectin 1% for lice
  • Baytril for respiratory infections and blackhead
  • Metronidazole for blackhead

Back
Top Bottom