5 Month Old Splash Silkie... Boy or Girl??

Quote:
It would be too dangerous!! One day.. one day!

we should plan "one day" far off in the year and stick to it! Ill have to go around your schedule though since you have the smaller and more children than I! Ill travel!

Its a date!! well, we definately will set up a date, and meet halfway. I can't wait!!!

Quote:
we should plan "one day" far off in the year and stick to it! Ill have to go around your schedule though since you have the smaller and more children than I! Ill travel!

Its a date!! well, we definately will set up a date, and meet halfway. I can't wait!!!

start saving your $$$ I say we meet at a place where they do pedicures/manicures/ massages-and shopping malls near by!

Quote:

start saving your $$$ I say we meet at a place where they do pedicures/manicures/ massages-and shopping malls near by!

Sounds SUPER sweet!! I think we are allowed to pamper ourselves a bit!!
thumbsup.gif

Sooooo, Everyone thinks "Splashy" is a girl...
One question though... then what are "streemers" I thought Splashy definately had streemers. They are at the base of the neck right? I am horrible at sexing silkies.

Quote:
You know what that's what i thought then I got excited because my 4 month old Black silkie looks just like that No waddles either! But it chestes bumps the males so who knows!!! I hope you got a boy and I hope I got a girl for once!!

Quote:
You know what that's what i thought then I got excited because my 4 month old Black silkie looks just like that No waddles either! But it chestes bumps the males so who knows!!! I hope you got a boy and I hope I got a girl for once!!

Splashy has no waddles and a very small comb. But the way the feathers went down her neck had me suspicious. I need to give her a bath today. I will look for waddles and more of a comb behind all that "poof". But I was suspecting a girl only because of her temperment. VERY laid back, doesn't "chest bump" or mess with the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom