5 Pure Lavender Ameraucana LF chicks- SE TN (NO Ship)

Goose and Fig

Grateful Geese
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Fall Creek Falls TN
I have 5 chicks left to offer up at this time. They hatched 2 weeks ago Saturday. They are from my own birds out of Harry Shaffer's stock. I have never had a clean-faced or single combed chick. Yet. They hatched from nice aqua-blue eggs. I can tell at least one is a boy and one is a girl- the rest are androgenous at this time.

No shipping- don't even ask. We are in the middle of an "express mail exclusion zone". I can meet in Dayton/Sparta/Cookeville/Dunlap/Soddy/Kimball if necessary, but you're welcome to come here and see the parents in person if you wash your shoes
wink.png

They're all deciding to go broody on me now so I don't know when I'll be offering this breed of chicks again.
28521_100_1374.jpg

28521_100_1204.jpg

28521_100_1085.jpg

Last edited:
Love your quote! And your chicks! Would love to have them, but have a broody on 12 eggs now! What great pix!

I am interested but would love to know what kind of drive I would be looking at before I "pull the trigger" so to speak. I live in Athens, Al. which is in North Alabama 28 miles west of Huntsville, if that helps you out.

edited to add I know where Kimball is, we used to go through south Pittsburg all the time.

Last edited:
I don't ever go to Cleveland, TN. Dayton would be closest. Kimball is an hour south of me, but I can make it a productive trip if I go there. Our zip is 37367, about 20 minutes south of Fall Creek Falls, 20 minutes north of Dunlap if you drive pedal to the floor like me
tongue.png

Hi, I have been trying to you for at least four to five days. I am out of town and couldn't remember my password and the passwords being sent would not work. Anyway, would you happen to have more lavender ameraucana chicks available. I am visiting my children in Nashville, and will be coming thru Cookeville next week and could meet you. I have been trying forever to get some purebred lavender ameraucanas that lay good color eggs. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom