5 week old Orpington, Pullet or Cockerel?

Pics
No one graduated from an institution of higher learning with a degree in veterinary medicine with grammar (or an attitude) like that. I’ve had poultry for over 15 years and been this a member of this knowledgeable forum with two separate profiles during that time. Wing-sexing works on some breeds/crosses of chickens. It does not work on all of them. It does not work on Buff Orpingtons. I currently breed multiple varieties of English Orpingtons and can say without a doubt that is factual and that’s with a degree in Psychology and in English. ;)
That was old and i don't have to be professional words or grammars when im talking to morons its not like im in work or fishing an assignment please move on and worry about your own problems instead of going to old texts

That's odd.
I didn't realize professional veterinarians had their own vet to do their job.
That was when i did not have the job of specializing in chicken i knew it was safe but when iwas off the job my vet also tutor safe but i knew that years ago just to make it seem its true i added phrase vet and that very old don't you have anything better to do than making assumptions when you don't have full evidence

No one graduated from an institution of higher learning with a degree in veterinary medicine with grammar (or an attitude) like that. I’ve had poultry for over 15 years and been this a member of this knowledgeable forum with two separate profiles during that time. Wing-sexing works on some breeds/crosses of chickens. It does not work on all of them. It does not work on Buff Orpingtons. I currently breed multiple varieties of English Orpingtons and can say without a doubt that is factual and that’s with a degree in Psychology and in English. ;)
uh it works on buff orpingtone trust me i raised buff and lavender orpington and wing sexing dose work see it dose not work on bantams or frizzled feather breeds but it sure works on orpington and standard breeds i have seen it many times and i can tell ur lying you know taht right because wing sexing works on orpingtons those are one of the standard breed u can wing sex dont lie please and im not gonna argue anymore thatt was old

You have to be kidding.
Stop right now with the insults and ridicules. I have owned chicks. I have owned adult chickens. I answer almost every single sexing thread posted here. And I am good at it. I learn from experience, mistakes, books, other members, and most of all my own birds.
Wing sexing does not work on most standard breeds. Why would it?
They grow at the same rate. They do not show differences, and you can’t accurately feather sex them. Chicks of the fast feathering x slow feathering cross will show differences.
People have been misinformed over the years. You being one of them. Blogs and other sites claim you can feather sex all. You can’t.
So maybe sit back for a minute, and think about how you are treating me and how you are souring this thread with your rude behavior. I’m fine if you don’t change your opinion, though please don’t go around telling everyone that it works because it isn’t true.
Thank you.
I never said it worked on all breed and i never insulated people i was saying my opinion and research with work and experiments with anger wing sexing works on the regular breeds like orpington rhode island red barred rock Easter egger New hams-hire red leghorn Isa brown golden comets wydottes isbars whcich are usaul breed now dose NOT work on bantams frizzled or cock fight breeds or breed s taht tend to be small or coded with standard breed. Pleas dont mistake words without proof i have learned to keep anger in and not boost it of on chats

Back
Top Bottom