50++ Button Quail Eggs

Ducks-R-Us

Songster
10 Years
Jul 23, 2009
North Dakota
You're buying 50++ Button Quail eggs. Extras will be included.

Eggs are gathered daily. Your eggs will be gathered the day before shipment and are guaranteed fresh.

Shipping is $10

We only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays to help avoid delay.

North Dakota NPIP #122

Button Quail are the smallest of all quails. When they are first hatched, they are about the size of a quarter. Button Quail generally live from 2-5 years and very easy to raise because they need little water, food, and maintenance. They start laying eggs at around 7 weeks of age.

We have a variety of colors. The colors you will be receiving are silver, white, tuxedo, red breasted, etc.

Please be aware that shipping is very hard on eggs. A normal fertile egg may not hatch after shipment. We will do everything in our power to make sure your eggs arrive in great shape. We ship in heavy duty boxes to help avoid damage during shipment.

Please PM me for your preferred shipping date.

PayPal- [email protected]

Last edited:
They are from Europeon blood lines, and no we do not house them in pairs, they are in larger pens by colors with as many as 15 pair in one cage. However, the fertility has been excellent, but I have ran out of room and cannot hatch anymore myself. I am gathering well over 100 eggs a day and for the most part they are being thrown away.
My button quail all seem to get along as I have never lost any to being picked on by others.

Out of the 50 That I bought I was sent 100 eggs
ya.gif

They are hatching now. I got 60 out so far and still more hatching.
yippiechickie.gif

Congratulations Michelle, You now have your own flock. One thing I do differently with these eggs is you will notice that some will zip but not come out of the egg. I will pop the top off the egg and pull the chick out whenever I see this happen. They all seem to live do just fine as long as you catch them within about a day.

You have some really pretty colors. How long do you think you will be offering eggs? I have a full incubator right now and won't be able to hatch anything until mid March.

You have some really pretty colors. How long do you think you will be offering eggs? I have a full incubator right now and won't be able to hatch anything until mid March.

I will have these until about May, then I will be selling all of my adults and starting over with new birds that will not be laying until June

I would like 50++++ and extras if I buy 50 eggs are you going to give me 100 eggs I live in Montosello,FL 32331 what's the grand total for the eggs

Back
Top Bottom