55 Swedish Flowering Hens

We just hatched 55 Flowery chicks. We ended up with 2 males and 1 female. I am going to have to re-home the males, so if anyone would like one they are welcome to have them. I'm located in NJ.

I am looking for someone near South Texas that has 55 Flowering Hens. I have 3 very good rooster and I would like to trade for another rooster to expand my genetics. Possibly 1 for 1 swap or I would even go 2 for 1 if necessary.
[email protected]

I hatch 55 like they are going out of style. They are great layer and very consistent. The chick have great hatch rates. This is a bred for people wanting eggs. They eat very little but look fantastic. Great chickens.

92D1B3D2-3B07-4216-8E2C-BEAB5295EA0F.jpeg
Are 55 shy, fearful chicks? I got some that are currently 5wks old & they still run from me. I got legbars & naked necks at the same time & all handled the same & my other breeds come up to me, will jump on my lap when I sit in their pin with them but my 3 55 chicks avoid me.

I received my chicks on Thursday. 2 days in the hands of USPS. I received 5 extras & this morning the 5th died. :barnie This is my 1st experience with mailed chicks. However, I’ve raised many batches of chicks in the past & have never lost more than 2. I really think it’s the mailing stress. I’ve got mama’s heating pad, electrolytes & water (both available) medicated chick feed & using puppy pads in the brooder for this first week & will then use shavings. 1/2 of my chicks are 55’s & the others are SFH’s.

Back
Top Bottom