5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

Ok, boy or girl?

Bean - born Jan 7 - My frizzle!!!!!
celebrate.gif
love.gif
Are those feathers not the CUTEST thing EVER?!?!?!?

Jasmine - Born Jan 2

Jelly Born Jan 7 - Camera shy!

Ok, boy or girl?

Bean - born Jan 7 - My frizzle!!!!!
celebrate.gif
love.gif
Are those feathers not the CUTEST thing EVER?!?!?!?

Jasmine - Born Jan 2

Jelly Born Jan 7 - Camera shy!

Bean looks like a boy
Jasmine looks like a boy
jelly looks like a girl

They are so cute!

@Myfourladies So sorry! I just lost one as well, and I have been sad every day since!
hugs.gif

@Avlana Wow!
ep.gif
Thanks for the update on Chip.
love.gif

Guess I should post some photos as well!

Bean looks like a boy
Jasmine looks like a boy
jelly looks like a girl

They are so cute!

My first look and I thought they were all boys, second glance...Jelly could be a girl.
fl.gif
I think your right that Jasmine is a boy
th.gif

I am going to hope my little Bean is a girl.
fl.gif
fl.gif

Boys can't stay and we all know what that means for my very first born.
barnie.gif

Only time will tell - I will keep you posted!!!!

Ok, boy or girl? Bean - born Jan 7 - My frizzle!!!!!:celebrate :love Are those feathers not the CUTEST thing EVER?!?!?!? Jasmine - Born Jan 2 Jelly Born Jan 7 - Camera shy!
Bean looks like a boy Jasmine looks like a boy jelly looks like a girl They are so cute!
Jelly's comb looks awful big. I'm thinking all boys. Give them some time though. Sometimes you just have an early developing girl.

I thought they all looked a little boyish to me. Time will tell. =)
Thank you to everyone with the best wishes for my chicky lose, and for the ones that tried to help.
I was kind of sad and didn't take 4 week photos of Hawke.... but I will do it tonight so I won't be too far behind.
She is happy in the brooder and hasn't once flew out yet, but the little buff orp must not be as happy... she flew out yesterday. LOL
I hear a noise, look over and there she is perched on the side looking at me. Silly bird.

I thought they all looked a little boyish to me. Time will tell. =) 

Thank you to everyone with the best wishes for my chicky lose, and for the ones that tried to help. 
I was kind of sad and didn't take 4 week photos of Hawke.... but I will do it tonight so I won't be too far behind.
She is happy in the brooder and hasn't once flew out yet, but the little buff orp must not be as happy... she flew out yesterday. LOL
I hear a noise, look over and there she is perched on the side looking at me. Silly bird.

Just wait. Next they will all be out for a stroll around the house.

Back
Top Bottom