5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

smilies-3434.png

It is time for winners!

Best Hatch Rate: First Place @Wisher1000 94% Set hatch rate.
Second Place: @draye 81% Set hatch rate

Worst hatch rate: @Pennyhen with 0 with 26 set.

I will contact you with prize information.

I will announce the two winners for the Cutest Chick hatched after I eat dinner! It is a Pot Pie and the stock was made from home made Rabbit and Turkey.

91.gif

Congrats all. Pennyhen: so sorry, hope to see you at the Easter Hatch-a-Long. Sure it will go much better.

Grats wisher1000 and draye! Grats Penneyhen, hopefully next time you can have 100% hatch rate and will have so many little fuzzbutts you won't know what to do with them all.

Well, my one little lonely egg baby didn't make it.
sad.png
It was sure going to be pretty, pure white. Tetra Tint. Very interesting. Would really like getting some of these. Haven't seen them until now.

Well, my one little lonely egg baby didn't make it.
sad.png
It was sure going to be pretty, pure white. Tetra Tint. Very interesting. Would really like getting some of these. Haven't seen them until now.
sad0126.gif

So sorry! What breed was the chick? I should know but I can't remember.

Thank you.....ron, it was a Tetra Tint. I had not seen this before. I guess a cross of a leghorn and a sex link..look them up, they are quite pretty. I love the tint of red on the neck or body, or wings. It seems you never know where the tint will be until they are older. I think they are pretty. Would love some. I think there is actually a thread here. Going to go look. I googled it and found them.

Here is a pretty one..
1-deerhenny.jpg

Someone says on the thread, mutts are good. lol..guess that's pretty much what they are. One of the interesting thing is, they usually lay a brown egg..I think usually..my egg was brown.

Last edited:
Thank you.....ron, it was a Tetra Tint. I had not seen this before. I guess a cross of a leghorn and a sex link..look them up, they are quite pretty. I love the tint of red on the neck or body, or wings. It seems you never know where the tint will be until they are older. I think they are pretty. Would love some. I think there is actually a thread here. Going to go look. I googled it and found them.

Here is a pretty one..
1-deerhenny.jpg

Someone says on the thread, mutts are good. lol..guess that's pretty much what they are. One of the interesting thing is, they usually lay a brown egg..I think usually..my egg was brown.

Mt. Healthy Hatcher sells them. The first hatch is mid February.

You might need someone to share the order with you though.

me and my 11 year old daughter just decided to try to make an incubator and have our male rir and our two females fertelize some eggs.Well that started on dec.14 and now we have action! egg has a chip out of it and now we hear peeping!!!
wee.gif
Congratulations!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom