5th chick dying in my hands right now - help!

They aren't there on the weekends, but I have sent several more emails to update him when he gets in on Monday. He is growing a culture too, so maybe we'll hear something back about that tomorrow - I really, really fear this is MG.

I really hope not
fl.gif
Let us know when you are updated on results.

Live today as if there is no tomarow. Best advice I have ever recieved. Just stay in the moment and everything will work out. We are here for you
hugs.gif

sorry your still losing them. Your hen looks terrible are others showing signs like that and are the affected birds pens close together. i never seen mg til you linked it. That's a great site we have an Aussie one similar. again sorry it not over yet hope the lab contacts you with good news again.

Right now we have all of the non-chicks free ranging together and housed in a sort of barn at night. There are a few others with the rales but none left with the swollen face. The rest that had that have died. The chicks are in the barn in an outdoor brooder. The plan was to build breed pens by next spring so I could breed and sell hatching eggs/chicks. Now, who knows. I have 2 more Breda chicks and 1 more Isbar chick which are clearly near death. The hen from the video no longer seems to have the bad breathing sounds but her eye looks worse. When I clean it you can no longer even see an eye because the lid is so swollen inside.

Right now we have all of the non-chicks free ranging together and housed in a sort of barn at night. There are a few others with the rales but none left with the swollen face. The rest that had that have died. The chicks are in the barn in an outdoor brooder. The plan was to build breed pens by next spring so I could breed and sell hatching eggs/chicks. Now, who knows. I have 2 more Breda chicks and 1 more Isbar chick which are clearly near death. The hen from the video no longer seems to have the bad breathing sounds but her eye looks worse. When I clean it you can no longer even see an eye because the lid is so swollen inside.
I'm so sorry..
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom