6-7 Week Old Mixed Chicks - Gender?

Here are three more of my chicks. These are 7 weeks old.
1) Ameracauna/Easter Egger (3 pics)
2) Ameracauna/Easter Egger or Barred Rock (2 pics)
3) Ameracauna or Australorp/White Leghorn (1 pic)
DSC_0207.jpg
DSC_0208.jpg
DSC_0212.jpg
DSC_0196.jpg
DSC_0205.jpg
DSC_0210.jpg

First is a pullet, others are roos. Your first roo is not a barred rock, and your second roo is not a white leghorn or australorp. You have all ameraucana/EEs :)
Thanks, I was guessing. The white one hatched from a white egg, and only my white Leghorns lay white eggs, so that’s why I assumed it was a Leghorn cross. The rooster was Ameracauna/Australorp/Jersey Giant.

I have 14 chicks that we’ve raised from eggs. The rooster was Ameracauna/Australorp/Jersey Giant (sorry, don’t know all the abbreviations yet 😊). The hens: White Leghorns, Easter Eggers (black, brown, and wheaten), and Barred Rock. They are six to seven weeks old and I have a guess as to the gender, but would like your opinion. It’s our first time raising our own chicks. Our original flock was from TSC. I don’t have clear picks yet of all of them. Here are the six week olds and my guesses: 1) Easter Egger/Ameracauna rooster 2) Easter Egger/Jersey Giant (this chick is huge) hen 3) Easter Egger/Ameracauna hen 4) White Leghorn/Australorp (Austra White?) roosterView attachment 2785361View attachment 2785363View attachment 2785362View attachment 2785364
These all look like girls.

Here are a few more. These are not all of the final seven, but the black ones without combs all look so similar, I wasn't able to get separate pics of them. These are all 7 weeks old.
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0029.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom