6+ Assorted Color Bearded silkie eggs shipping included in price BIN

squig2

Songster
9 Years
Jun 30, 2010
michigan
I am offering 6+ Bearded Silkie Eggs from my Blue Partridge, Splash and Paint Silkies.
This is a BUY IT NOW AND JUST REPLY HERE IF YOU WANT THEM
Paint and Blue Partridge are not standard colors in the silkie but can be used as AOV in shows
All of my birds have 5 toes with nice spacing, good foot feathering ETC. I am always striving to improve my flock and i am happy with how they are starting to look. So if you are looking for some birds with type take a look at my pictures.

The paint pen has Blackjack, Cruella, and Betsy
You can get a variety of colors from paint breeding
I am collecting from 1 splash hen
The blue partridge pen is 2 blue partridge hens with a partridge rooster
The girls in this pen have a breeding history of blue back to partridge and vise versia
you can get a variety of colors including calico, partridge, blue partridge and may even get silver partridge

EGGS WILL BE NO OLDER THAN 3 DAYS WHEN SHIPPED

I want to ship by Monday 1-23-12 priority mail IN THE US ONLY NO HAWAII, ALASKA, VIRGINIA
PAYPAL PLEASE
Pictures are as follows the first 3 are partridge pen, please excuse the hens they where in molt when the pictures where taken. 3 paint pen, last 2 the splash pen
AS ALWAYS I CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOUR HATCH RATE. BUT I DO WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ON HOW YOUR HATCH WENT I WANT HAPPY CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Last edited:
Would love to "buy it now". Sorry , hit my limit for pm's. Sent you a message on your website e-mail. Also, sent a paypal.

Thanks!

My incubator wont hold them
he.gif

I would love to have your next shipment Of eggs. Could you ship only splash and paint eggs? I don't need partridge. Also can you please tell me how many of each color you have in your paint and splash pens? Thanks

When more of my girls start laying maybe i will try a splash and paint listing. But as it is i have 1 splash hen for my splash currently laying and 2 hens in the paint pen laying All the birds pictured are what is being used right now. thanks

Last edited:
I am very interested in your eggs. Do you mind if I ask how you package the eggs and mark the box? I am in California so they will have to go through quite a bit to get here. Thanks!
Since it is cold they are shipped in a foam cooler. I individually bubblewrap each egg leaving the top and bottom open for air and put them in an egg carton and place packing material on top of them and close the lid to the carton place it in the cooler and use either peanuts or air bags around the carton. I write live embryos on the box along with priority mail tape thanks

Back
Top Bottom