6+Black Tailed Japanese Bantam

hellafarms

Songster
10 Years
May 7, 2009
North Central, Arkansas
Up for your consideration is 6+ Black tailed white Japanese bantam hatching eggs.Fertility is very good. Please understand these eggs are being shipped through the postal service, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. You are buying eggs. However I do guarantee fresh eggs are collected and wrapped very well.Please PM me if interested. Do not bid .

Last edited:
OMG now I know what breed of bantam I have!!! I had chickenstock at my house Oct3rd-thsi little girl got "left" behind and I found her in one of my coops at lockdown! We love her and I told Dh that this Spring I want more of them-shes a snot but funny.. screaming-screeching and all! wil you be selling in early Spring??

Quote:
Yes I should have some in the spring.The pics shown are out of what was hatched this spring.I will try to post some pics of my parent stock as well.

Oh, they are so cute!
love.gif
I want some, but my incubator is in the mail and my mom won't let me have it until Cristmas anyway.
rant.gif

Quote:
Yes I should have some in the spring.The pics shown are out of what was hatched this spring.I will try to post some pics of my parent stock as well.

30660_chicken_pics_107.jpg

30660_chicken_pics_105.jpg

Quote:
AHHH I can tdo this I cant do this I cant do this-but the bantams are soo much easier to take care of through winter.hmmmm
he.gif

Quote:
Marilyn-you are not helping sister! I just showed this auction to my hubbie he laughed and rolled his eyes...LOL he said I knew we had a kamakazi chicken!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom