6+ BLRW eggs PICTURES ADDED

when I get better pens built I'll be puting her with a golden laced rooster. But right now thats where I'm going to keep her for now.

And that is fine, I was just asking. Then the other question popped up. I have seen your eggs posted before and commend you for being honest about that hen being in there. It might not concern some and it might stop others from buying, but at least everyone knows up front. Thank you for your honesty.

Quote:
you may know this but it can be in there and it won't mess up the color
breed 2 blues and get 50% blue(BLRW) 25% splash(SLRW) and 25% black which come out as golden laced wyandottes

Actually it is not the same. They are not breeding them back and forth and you will mess up your colors if you keep a gold laced in there. The black does look similar but genetically I am almost positive, is not the same.

I agree it's not the same.....they should come out as black laced red....not gold.

According to bluelacedred.com, the black blr and the golden laced share the same genetic make-up. Based on their color genetics findings, there would be no strong reason to NOT run a Golden Laced hen in the pen, especially if the roo was a BLR and the Golden Laced had "exemplary" traits.

LOL are you guys interested in the eggs or are you debating weather or not Pidgey should have the GLW in with the rest? LOL.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom