6 + BLRW eggs to ship out Monday morning (KY)

turbo

Songster
12 Years
Oct 23, 2007
Eastview, Ky
I have 6 (plus what is laid in the morning by 9:30) BLRW eggs to ship out in the morning for $30 post paid. My hens are laying like crazy and I have some extras at the moment. First person to post sold and paypal me at [email protected]

Gosh! My fingers are shaking, I didn't think I could post that quick enough and can't believe I saw this first!!! I've got three hens and butchered my two Splash BlRW cockerels last fall, because they started out with leg problems but now I'm wondering if it was cause they ended up Saskatchwan Sized lil boys? Anyway, THANK you for posting this...I think I'll be staggering the next batch, with SLW's -how exciting! I guess I'm not ready to give up LF after all!

ARGH!! I HATE not having a computer at home!
sad.png

I'd like to be on the list behind Thunderhill. Thanks!

Dang it! I really want some BLRW....I'm just going to sit on my computer hitting "refresh" all day from now on ROFL

Most of my orders start mid Feb and March so I will have some more available. I can do 6 eggs for $30 or a dozen for $60 post paid. I do include some extras. The Wyandottes sure are addicting. Now if only the Silver Laced would lay more than one egg every couple days.
You can visit my website at:

http://kycalls.webs.com/

Last edited:
I sent an email to get on the March list. Turbo, I swore I wouldn't add another breed, but I have been watching everytime you post eggs and resisted since early last fall. I cannot resist any longer! Your birds are gorgeous, Turbo!

Edited to add_typo fix.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom