6 Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana Egg, TEST EGGS, NPIP

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
5+1 Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana TEST Eggs For Hatching

NO RESERVE on these test eggs. All you will need to do is report to us about your hatch.

Up for your consideration are 5+1 Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana test hatching eggs. We have placed the first 6 eggs in our incubator and we can see development in 5 of 6. We have a Blue Wheaten cockerel over a Wheaten pullet and a Blue Wheaten pullet. Our cockerel is crowing and our pullets are laying, but are still "filling" out.

A few more pictures can be seen on our website (see link under our avatar) and Here.

PAYMENT: Paypal only, please. If you would like your phone number placed on the box for post office pickup, please include it when you send payment. Our Paypal address is [email protected].

TERMS: This auction is a final sale. Please understand that hatching eggs involves some risks and chance, so please refrain from bidding if you are not willing to accept the risks. We package the eggs to be best of our ability, but breakages do occur in cases of mishandling by the postal service.

How we package eggs for shipping can be seen here.

SHIPPING: I will ship your eggs to US addresses only via USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail by request. Please let me know if you would like shipping insurance. Please note that Priority mail is starting to take a little longer that what it used. I've noticed that eggs arrive in 3-5 days, with some arriving in 2 days.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
We are NOT a commercial farm. We are just simple country folk who love chickens! We have a limited number of eggs that we will be offering for auction. We do breed for traits according to the APA Standard of Perfection. Although not all of our poultry is "perfect" we still strive for the best. We cannot guarantee that you will get show-quality birds, but they could have the genetics to do well for you.

Thank you for looking at our auction! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask before bidding!

Green Family Farms
North Carolina Licensed Hatching Egg & Poultry Dealer
American Poultry Association Member
United Orpington Club Member

All photographs and other content included in this auction is property of Green Family Farms. No part may be used without permission. Copyright 2011.

6809_dscn3287_bwa.jpg

6809_dscn3265_wa.jpg

Last edited:
*want*

Really wishing my setup was ready to go right now...

Just a note: Whoever is the highest bidder, please send paypal payment asap after the end of the auction. These will be going out TOMORROW (Thursday, March 10). If payment is not received by tomorrow morning, shipment will be delayed.

Back
Top Bottom