6+ Buff Orpington hatching eggs

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
6+ Buff Orp hatching eggs to ship out Thursday! Fertility has been great at about 90%. I've been getting close to 100% hatches here at home, sometimes 100%! I've been incubating several bators full at a time of these & my Silkies for about 2 months or more now. I will collect Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and ship them about 2:30 Thursday afternoon. Payment to be made by then or they will ship out Friday morning. I feed all of my chickens Purina Layer Pellets, Oyster shell in a seperate container, fresh water daily, free ranged everyday so they got lots of bugs & other good snacks to eat. I also feed them any left over fruits, veggies, pastas etc. They are very well cared for and so spoiled! The pics are from a few months ago, they have filled out more since then. I'll have to go out and take more recent pics as soon as it quits raining, which is not soon! Payment can go to [email protected]
Thanks!!!

I'LL KEEP THIS POST UPDATED AS I COLLECT THE EGGS!

Only have 3 eggs right now. I found out that my girls did indeed change their nesting spot while I was cutting grass
sad.png
I found 6 eggs so they must've been from yesterday and sometime today. I threw them out because I can't incubate them and I don't want to send them to anybody else just in case it was an old spot
roll.png

If I don't get to at least 6 eggs I'm closing the auction, or if somebody bids, I'll wait last minute tomorrow and send them so I can see if I can get 6. Sorry
hmm.png

26155_dscf3246.jpg

26155_dscf3248.jpg

26155_dscf3251.jpg

26155_dscf3250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom