6 Buff Silkie Hatching eggs *Bearded* NY ***Sundown Silkies***

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
I have 6 Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs up for sale. The auction is for 6 eggs. If I get extra eggs I will send them, but I can not guarantee any extra eggs.

These eggs did have some mud on them so, I spot washed the mud off with hot water.

I have had lots of 100% hatched this year. Chicks have been hatching out with great toe spacing, large vaults, and great foot feathering.

I have 3 hens laying as of now. Eggs will be no more than 3 days old at the time of shipping. The eggs will either ship 11/30, 12/1 or 12/2.

Payment is by PayPal instant payment only and required within 24 hours after the auction ends . Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can NOT guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. If you dont agree, then please don't bid. Shipping is only to the lower 48 states.

You can see pictures of my birds at www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl and at www.picturetrail.com/sundownwaterfowl

DSC00931.jpg
DSC00915.jpg
PA260142.jpg
PA260215.jpg
PA260208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom