6 Chocolate(DUN)and black Old English Bantam eggs

The boxes are free, I order them all the time by the case.
hmm.png

Quote:
thanks
thumbsup.gif
so much
bow.gif
. ill let yall know later if i get them
smile.png
and what does the shipping run for those ?

It depends on the weight. The most I've ever had to pay for that one was a little over $14 but that one had 3 dozen eggs in it and went from KY to OR. They are charged by weight and destination. Usually I pay between $7 and $12 depending on what's in them. But this box is 3" taller than the lg. flat rate box (12"x12"x8" compared to 12"x12"x5" for the lg. FR) and usually much cheaper.
smile.png

You can also get the #4 box for smaller shipments, those are 6"x6"x7" in size and shipping on those is usually $5-$8.
smile.png
Those will hold up to 12 bantam eggs or 6-8 LF or duck eggs. You can fit 4-5 dozen quail eggs in them if you ever get into quail
lol.png

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/st...viewAll=Y&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10000244

Last edited:
Quote:
thanks
thumbsup.gif
so much
bow.gif
. ill let yall know later if i get them
smile.png
and what does the shipping run for those ?

It depends on the weight. The most I've ever had to pay for that one was a little over $14 but that one had 3 dozen eggs in it and went from KY to OR. They are charged by weight and destination. Usually I pay between $7 and $12 depending on what's in them. But this box is 3" taller than the lg. flat rate box (12"x12"x8" compared to 12"x12"x5" for the lg. FR) and usually much cheaper.
smile.png

You can also get the #4 box for smaller shipments, those are 6"x6"x7" in size and shipping on those is usually $5-$8.
smile.png
Those will hold up to 12 bantam eggs or 6-8 LF or duck eggs. You can fit 4-5 dozen quail eggs in them if you ever get into quail
lol.png

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/st...viewAll=Y&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10000244

i got them today !!!!! the other lady was so nice
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom