6+ cochin bantam cochin eggs

cochin123

Songster
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
fort walton beach, fl
I have 6 bantam Cochin eggs for sale out of my show Quality flock. Colors you MAY get are; Black, Blue, Splash,''blue&black&splash mottled'' Smooth and Frizzle Feathered. I always send extras. Any question please pm me.
As you know you are taking a risk when buying hatching eggs! I can not garantee your hatch rate, nor can I garantee that they will be show Quality!
My flock has been Tested NPIP & AI. shipping price will depend on where you live !
My fertility rate is 95-100 % and the only reason i am selling the eggs is because all my brooders are full i wont have many sets of eggs for sale till spring.
Thanks for looking!
smile.png

some of my hens

390295736.jpg

390295738.jpg

390295758.jpg

my roos
390295766.jpg

390295781.jpg

390295852.jpg

Very pretty birds, the bantam cochins are my favorite and I have just started working on the Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins, bought a beautiful breeding pair off of Lynne several weeks ago and I just love them. Already have a start on some splash and blues but yours are a lot better than mine. I do have some nice show quality blacks and working some in my blues. May have to break down and order some of your eggs and pray I get lucky they hatch. I have been pretty lucky with some so far this year.
tongue.png

How is your fertility this time of year? Have you been checking it?

With so many birds molting it's a tough time of year, my that's just been my personal experience from other breeders.

Back
Top Bottom