~6 GIANT Black/blue/splash COCHIN Eggs!~ SOLD~ PA

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
If anyone is looking for some really nice Standard Cochins in black, blue, and splash these are for you!
big_smile.png
$20.00 includes shipping for 6 eggs. Paypal to: [email protected] I would like to ship thesee out today! If more than one person wants a set I will send the following sets out in the order that they are paid for. (first come first serve).

Here are some pics of the splash baby I hatched last night. Can you get any fuzzier?
tongue.png

babycochin016.jpg

babycochin021.jpg

babycochin005.jpg

babycochin014.jpg

I NOW HAVE 8 EGGS FOR THIS OFFER! THESE ARE SUPER NICE BIRDS. THEY ARE GENTILE GIANTS! Please see my website for more pictures of my birds.

Last edited:
I still have them, well actually I put the first set in my incubator, but I have fresh ones from today. LOL So if anyone is still interrested let me know. JEN

Are these 3 colors in the same pen? If so, how many of each color (hen-roos) are there? If not, is it possible to get only black and blue? Thanks.

Yes they are all in the same pen. There is a black Roo over blue and splash girls. I thought I would get all blue and black according to the rule of thumb with the blue gene, but I just hatched a splash chick, so who knows. You SHOULD get all blue and black, but I am also getting splash also. JEN

Back
Top Bottom