6 + HATCHING EGGS Lavender Orpington

Jeff1960

In the Brooder
9 Years
Nov 23, 2010
Fremont Michigan
6 + Lavender Orpington Hatching eggs available to ship out on Monday 4-1.

Plus a few extra that are laid up until time of shipping

6+ Lavender Orpington. I am calling these Lavenders splits but most if not all should be pure Lavender Orpingtons as the black Hens and Black rooster have been removed from the pen for a little over 2 weeks.

My Lavender Orpington are Hinkjc line.

Lavender X Lavender = 100% Lavender offspring
Lavender X Split= 50% Lavender, 50% Split offspring
Lavender X Black = 100% Split offspring
Split X Black = 50% Split, 50% Black offspring
Split X Split = 25% Lavender, 50% Split, 25% Black offspring

Remember: I cannot guarantee your hatch rate as shipping is never easy on eggs. Hatch success cannot be guaranteed due to many circumstances beyond my control with the USPS & things that happen after they leave my hands such as jostling of the box, x-ray equipment, temp fluctuations, your own incubation practices, etc.

$20.00 for 6 + eggs plus $10.00 shipping Payment is only by PayPal. Post sold in the comments and send me a Private Message for arrangements for payment and shipping if interested.

Last edited:
I hatched out some Lav Orp eggs from Jeff 1960 last year and they are lovely birds, nice color and type. He does an awesome job packaging and shipping as well. Just got 16 eggs in perfect condition from him yesterday.
jumpy.gif

Thank you ChickenJunkie for the kind words. I better send you more just because your so nice :) I might have a Dozen to send you if nobody wants this batch. HA HA HA... My incubators are full. These will have a good chance of being pure Lavenders. I took the blacks out after I got my eggs from them. I just have to label them as splits because the Black Rooster has only been out a few days.

Jeff

Last edited:
Going to be lots of extras. I am going to have to start having Lavender Oprington eggs for breakfast pretty soon. OH that would not be right lol!

Back
Top Bottom