6 Japanese Bantam Hatching Eggs Price includes shipping, auction ends SUN 1/15/2012 at 6pm CST

japbantams2011

Songster
12 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Kentucky
This auction is for 6 eggs from my Japanese Bantams all my colors are together I have straight feathered and frizzle feathered birds. Color birds that I have are Blue Mottled, Black Mottled, Splash, Black Tailed Buff, Black Tailed White, Gray, Silver Blue, Barred. Priority mail shipping with a delivery conformation is included in the price. I have had good fertility here just checked some eggs tonight and had 8 out of 10 fertile. I only accept paypal payments. I always include a couple extra eggs in case of breakage or air cell being damaged.
Bidding starts at $20.00 including shipping to bid please just post a reply on here!! The increments will go up $1.00 each bid so that means my second bidder would have to bid $21.00 including shipping. If you have any questions please just ask so there is no confusion.
Auction ends on Sunday 1/15/2012 at 6:00pm CST

Last edited:
Auction ends in 1 hour, if no one bids I will just leave this open for a BUY IT NOW until this listing expires the price for Buy It Now is $20 for 6 eggs including shipping or $30 for 12 eggs including shipping.

These are newly hatched chicks from this auction.....can you say: excellent fertility!..........I am so happy with the variety as well and so many short legged ones!..........excellent quality and I am so pleased...............thank you.....................................................chrisf

That red one is an Ohiki, however, most of the others are your Japanese batams.....I'll keep you posted on the colors that develop..........thanks again!.................................................................................chrisf

Here's my favorite chick that I hatched from this auction, I believe he's going to be a blue mottled or blue splash? When hatched he was white & a light powdered blue, so beautiful! I got all sorts of colors but I just love this one, only a couple weeks old & has good posture & I'm thinking he might be frizzled as well! Anyone would be happy with eggs from Tammy!!

Last edited:
That chick definetly has great type for a Japanese but looks like it is going to be a straight feathered after all. But it may be a carrier of the frizzle gene. Can you tell if it is a pullet or cockerel yet? If anyone is interested I also sell eggs on ebay I have one auction for 20 eggs ending tomorrow and one auction for 30 eggs ending in 2 days. And my courtnix quail are laying I have a dozen of their eggs up for sale on ebay. My ebay user id is: horseschickensandmore with 100% feedback score.

Back
Top Bottom