6+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - beautiful coloring and eggs 6/6/2016 wk - GA

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 26, 2013.

1. familypendragon

familypendragon Chillin' With My Peeps

If I ever get room in my bator I need to get some of these - hope they are still laying!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA

Pharmacy Chick that is AWESOME for shipped eggs or any eggs...... Wow!!!!! You are most welcome. This makes it worth the time and effort to wrap the way we do. I shall also give compliments forward to the hens and the roosters!

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    familypendagron, please let me know about one to two weeks ahead of time and let's see what we can do!!!!! Thanks and have a blessed day!

4. chickenlady3

chickenlady3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Central California
    Hi, I would love to order some eggs please. I would love as many as the ladies can provide. :)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We reserve by date paid, so please proceed to pay $35.50 to [email protected] as described in the listing and be sure that your name, address are fully visible in the paypal information. And then add 6+ LA and your byc name to the notes and any packing instructions you might have regarding mailing. If you want to pick up at the post office, please put your phone number in the paypal notes or in a pm to me. Feel free to pm me this information as well. Look forward to filling your order. If for any reason, you are short of messages due to membership levels, feel free to pm me at [email protected]

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

6. country chicks

country chicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2013
    Sent you a pm and money to paypal.

7. Caitlin_VT

Caitlin_VT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2011
    Vermont
    Not the best pictures... Although they did run up to me to get their pictures taken! From 11 eggs this spring I hatched 5 chicks, and as luck would have it, 4 girls and 1 boy! They are very nice AND very friendly, better than the pictures show. Thanks again!
    [​IMG] The girls.
    [​IMG] Earl

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Beautiful Earl and the Lord blessed you exceedingly - 4 hens and 1 roo...... May I call upon you to pray for my next hatch..... How phenomenal is that. To others, your results in the boy girl ratio may vary!!!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a blessed day.

9. tbmorgan

tbmorgan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2013
    I am in love!! I have just set a batch of eggs in my incubator...they are only on day 2...so I can't get any of these eggs now, but I will for sure want some in the future! Can I "reserve" eggs?
    Katja

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  10. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    tbmorgan, I am sending you a private message. Please check your in box! and Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by