6+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - beautiful coloring and eggs 6/6/2016 wk - GA

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Wee Acre Farm

Wee Acre Farm In the Brooder

Feb 18, 2013
    Maine
    Received my eggs last week and all were in great shape and wrapped excellently. Thanks for doing a great job.

Polly

2. west1

west1 Hatching

Mar 11, 2014
    Bowman, ga
    i'm about 2 hours from you. could I do a local pick up? My incubator will be empty on Good Friday. It's a Brinsea Mini so, I can only hold 7 eggs. Thanks, Melissa

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    West1, I will check our order calendar and be in touch with you later today. We allow pick ups at the gate, but no tours due to biosecurity. . I don't know how your message space availability is on BYC but if you need to continue the dialogue or cannot see my message, please message me on our farm e mail and let me know you are from BYC and we'll proceed there. farm e mail is [email protected] Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

4. J2Jonner

J2Jonner In the Brooder

Apr 16, 2013
    Richmond, VA
    Wow, these are very pretty lavs. I sent you a PM, thx.

5. WaddleWaddle

WaddleWaddle Chirping

Dec 1, 2013
    Culpeper, VA
    Sending a pm

6. Classy Chick

Classy Chick Songster

Oct 18, 2012
    I have been looking at these guys for the past couple of days, they are too beautiful! I recently moved and my bator is at the old house still, but once I get it I really want to order some. I live in New Mexico, do you think the eggs will be ok shipping in the heat?

7. Book

Book Songster

May 16, 2012
    Eastern GA
    PMing you for future eggs!

8. cbslingerland

cbslingerland In the Brooder

Mar 11, 2014
    Hello:) I would like to order 6 Lavender Ameraucana eggs for $18.00. Please mark on the box FRAGILE, LIVE hatching Eggs. Thank you Carolyn Slingerland at [email protected]

9. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Songster

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England
  10. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Yes indeed we are still selling as the listing says this is for the week of 1/19 and that means this week! [​IMG] Don't really understand all the crazy 24 hour auction stuff and because we farm full time for a living, I don't want to miss any questions or whatever that may occur on that grouping.So this is list as a buy it now as it makes it really easier for us and if we end up listing this grouping as an auction, it will state auction not BIN:) thanks for all the sweet comments and have a blessed day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: