6 month old Silkies - Roosters? & what color??? - bigger pictures now!

ChickenWendy

Songster
12 Years
Dec 3, 2007
Chesapeake, Virginia
these silkies are roughly 6-7 months old. i think they are boys but i'm not sure. no crowing and they are extremely docile. also, what color are they? i thought they were suppose to be blue splashes but they have some reddish/buff color in them. any ideas?

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

edited to fix pictures i think.

Last edited:
I just upload them to the largest size, when they're posted, they may look like the are too big and you may only see a portion of the pic, just refresh the page and you will see the whole pic.

Quote:
Did you get that from your crystal ball? LOL LOL

Seriously, the pics are a little too small to accuratly guess. The one on the left resembles a Cockeral, but there really isn't any telling for certain without bigger pics.

Oh and the colors are DEFINITELY mixed. No pure colors there. If I had to guess I'd say a white and a blue or black was crossed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Did you get that from your crystal ball? LOL LOL

Seriously, the pics are a little too small to accuratly guess. The one on the left resembles a Cockeral, but there really isn't any telling for certain without bigger pics.

Oh and the colors are DEFINITELY mixed. No pure colors there. If I had to guess I'd say a white and a blue or black was crossed...

No i did not and i don't need your rude comments either.

I can see the pictures clearly yes they are small and wish they was a bit bigger but from what My 6 month old pullets look like they look the same.

You can keep your rude comments to yourself. Thank you!

Quote:
I apologize. I didn't mean that to sound rude. I guess it sounded funnier in my head than it did after it was typed out.

Thats ok somtimes words being typed and seen on a computer can seem rude when meant not to be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom