6+ Orpington Eggs! Blue and Black chicks only!!! $20.00 SHIPPED

tazcat70

I must be crazy!
13 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Kansas
My Coop
My Coop
The rooster is Cole and he has 3 lovely blue ladies and 1 lovely splash lady. Cole has lots of beautiful green in his black feathers. I have seen turkeys that are smaller than he is. He is going to be 3 this year and he is a gentle giant, who is wonderful with his girls. With this mating, the blue girls will have 50% blue and 50% black chicks, while the splash will have all blue chicks. These are not hatchery birds.

I can ship these out tomorrow if it paid before Wednesday 3pm (central time zone) and I always include extras.

As with any shipped eggs, I cannot guarantee them once they leave here. I WILL package them well. I wrap each egg in large bubble wrap. I feel that this offers more protection to the eggs than the small bubble wrap. I ship via paypal shipping and so you will have your tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the label.

Answers to questions previously asked:

I am not NPIP
I got my chickens from Katy.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9291-1.jpg

2009-10-10144859-1.jpg

2009-10-10144859.jpg

IMG_83442.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

Tonya, your birds are beautiful. I got your last auction. They all arrived in great shape. Nice packing job.
thumbsup.gif
All 8 eggs are developing! Due to hatch June 3rd. I can't wait to have my own beauties.

Quote:
Thank you so much!! I always love to hear that they arrived safe and sound and are growing babies! When they hatch I would love to see pics!

I would love to be your next fertile egg customer! What lovely birds.
Please let me know if you have any more eggs for sale.
Sincerely,
Sarah in NC.

Back
Top Bottom