(6) Paint Silkie Chicks(SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Paint babies can be seen at www.elitesilkies.com (Sale page)

I am currently waiting on the testers to come out, so that I can re-new my NPIP Certification. So, I can not ship at this time.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    If you are unable to ship right now, are they available for pick up?

3. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Yes, they are available for pick up. I should be getting a call anytime for testing too.

4. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Great!

5. kyrose

kyrose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Melbourne,Ky.
    i was looking at your sale page,beautiful birds.how much is shipping usually?

6. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:To be honest, I have never shipped any birds. I am thinking to ship (6) 4-6 week old chicks it is like $10 for the box and the shipping is around $40-50 plus the box cost. It could be cheaper, I would just have to check at my PO.

I do have an auction right now for 12+ paint eggs. It's a buy it now, since I need to ship them out tomorrow, so they arrive by Saturday.

7. kyrose

Jul 29, 2009
    Melbourne,Ky.
    Quote:To be honest, I have never shipped any birds. I am thinking to ship (6) 4-6 week old chicks it is like $10 for the box and the shipping is around $40-50 plus the box cost. It could be cheaper, I would just have to check at my PO.

I do have an auction right now for 12+ paint eggs. It's a buy it now, since I need to ship them out tomorrow, so they arrive by Saturday.

i actually saw your showgirl hens and fell in love..[​IMG]

8. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop

i actually saw your showgirl hens and fell in love..[​IMG]

I love my showgirls! My birds are in horrible condition right now. Feathers all over the coop and those Paint boys are really rough on them! They get the job done though.

9. kyrose

Jul 29, 2009
    Melbourne,Ky.
    my 2 roos jumped on my little showgirl hen and instantly broke her neck.couldnt believe my eyes..[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:Oh my! That is terrible, I'm sorry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by