(6) Paint Silkie Chicks(SOLD)

Quote:
To be honest, I have never shipped any birds. I am thinking to ship (6) 4-6 week old chicks it is like $10 for the box and the shipping is around $40-50 plus the box cost. It could be cheaper, I would just have to check at my PO.

I do have an auction right now for 12+ paint eggs. It's a buy it now, since I need to ship them out tomorrow, so they arrive by Saturday.

Quote:
To be honest, I have never shipped any birds. I am thinking to ship (6) 4-6 week old chicks it is like $10 for the box and the shipping is around $40-50 plus the box cost. It could be cheaper, I would just have to check at my PO.

I do have an auction right now for 12+ paint eggs. It's a buy it now, since I need to ship them out tomorrow, so they arrive by Saturday.

i actually saw your showgirl hens and fell in love..
big_smile.png

Quote:

i actually saw your showgirl hens and fell in love..
big_smile.png

I love my showgirls! My birds are in horrible condition right now. Feathers all over the coop and those Paint boys are really rough on them! They get the job done though.

Back
Top Bottom