6+ Serama Eggs *PRICE REDUCTION*

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
I have 6+ serama eggs ready to go on Saturday morning. The hens are just now starting to lay again
celebrate.gif
The buy it now price includes shipping and I do accept paypal. I can also put you on a waiting list for these gorgeous birds. The hens have good type when they stand up straight
roll.png
lol although they are a little bit bigger than class A's (B and C). They should produce beautiful offspring, the rooster has some mottling in his chest and one of the ginger hens has a little bit of mottling. There are black and ginger hens in the flock. I have three of their babies, one of them is black mottled, one of them is ginger, and one of them is black so there is no telling what you might get. Thanks and have a blessed day!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
I need to get these out tomorrow to guarantee freshness, you will not be disappointed
smile.png
Pm me for information

Sonew, You can see some pics on my website. The hens have a better type than what it looks in the pictures, they were not cooperating, lol.

Quote:
I did Im sorry I deleted my post-I was actually looking for maybe white ones-we got a stray hen when I had chickenstock a few weeks ago-and we have her now-Love her and wanted a few more white buddies-then i saw you pretty birds but they are dark:-( very pretty though-

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom