Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farmis proud to offer:

6+ Purebred, Spangled Russian Orloff LARGE hatching eggs, plus any extras I have at the time of mailing. They care laying very well right now and I have been able to ship 8-9 eggs per batch.

These are large fowl.

If you're interested in BANTAM Orloffs, I raise those as well.

Breed Info:
These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. My birds are from multiple lines and all of my breeders have nice, full beards, yellow legs, good spangling, minimal white, and correct combs. I do not have any mottled or pied birds or any with too much black.

I am breeding towards the ABA standard in my large fowl. I do show these and get a lot of compliments on their type.

Orloffs are very hardy birds with very little comb to get frostbitten. They lay very well through the winter months, forage well and they are friendly. We get winter temps of well below zero and they don't seem to notice.

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras I can, just in case any of the eggs do crack or break. If there is a small crack, you can use unscented candle wax to gently seal it up. This has worked many a time with me and shipped eggs.
I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:
I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

I cannot be held liable for your incubation practices, the USPS' handling/storage of the eggs, x-rays, air travel, etc.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:
PayPal, ONLY--NO E-CHECKS!
Please understand that shipping eggs is risky. Eggs are guaranteed fresh & fertile. However, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping stresses, handling, incubation techniques, etc.

Shipping is $17.50

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!
I cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom