6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs (update 12 eggs)

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all,

Well my girls are laying again and I have 5 tester eggs in bator-all are growing on day 10!! I had some issues with this pen a while back as one of hens hens was throwing 4-toers even though they all had 5 toes each? So I stopped selling them. I seperated all hens and marked and collected all their eggs. Hatch time came and found one hen to be the culprit:-( I gave her to a good friend who just needed a bantam buddy that was lonely. I have only kept and bred 5 toers-this hen came from VT who's parents I did not see-and Im thinking either mom or dad had 4 toes..They all went broody in the beginning of Winter and I let all of them go broody with tester eggs -they have been busy raising babies and are now done and laying again:) The Parents are all split Lavs.

This auction is for 6+( hopefully 9) I will mail these Tuesday--your chances of getting pures lavs are as followsSaid Monday but the auction doesnt end until MOnday night! so more eggs for the winner!!!

25% pure lavs
50% splits
25% pure blacks

25181_cimg3944.jpg

25181_cimg3921.jpg

25181_cimg3934.jpg

25181_cimg3920.jpg

For those of you who have hatched these guys-please feel free to post photos of the lavs you got? I dont have any good photos yet:-(

Last edited:
Hi Natalie
frow.gif

Here's a couple pics. The older Lav is the same as the chick in the 1st pic. I'll have to get a pic of the Split now, they look the same, just diff colors
smile.png
They are adorable! They are from Sonew's chickies!

26155_pc201031.jpg

26155_p1280219.jpg

Quote:
yah yah yah thank you hunny I was so hoping youd post that last photo:) awesome. I totally have to get new photos of my birds-hopefully all the eggs I have in bator will hatch and a few more lavs will hatch for photos too....thats one heck of a nogan! haha glad to see the pink toe tip turned black too..Alot of people dont know that. you can get some pink toes but they change to the desired black color in a short amount of time!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
-Thank you -I plan on saving the next big batch to go in my bator for March:) So I may put another auction up before then
wink.png

Quote:
haha Thanks for my peeps picking up my photo slack
wink.png
coming over here to toture me now? haha
lau.gif
I took lots of photos of them this Fall and none since-they molted -went broody-hatched babies-in the dead of Winter-one got too close to the heating lamp and fried her big fluff head off!!!! I had to raise the heating lamp after I saw her fried fro!!! I cant wait until she molts again! poor thing haha

You kill me with your auctions Nat!!!! Always posting stuff I want to buy when I shouldn't be buying any at all!
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom