6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all,

I am inbetween orders. I have some going out this week-then this lot for next week. I wont be offering anymore for a while as I have other orders to fill and for me.. I had some issues with this pen a while back as one of hens hens was throwing 4-toers even though they all had 5 toes each? So I stopped selling them. I seperated all hens and marked and collected all their eggs. Hatch time came and found one hen to be the culprit:-( I gave her to a good friend who just needed a bantam buddy that was lonely. I have only kept and bred 5 toers-this hen came from VT who's parents I did not see-and Im thinking either mom or dad had 4 toes..They all went broody in the beginning of Winter and I let all of them go broody with tester eggs -they have been busy raising babies and are now done and laying again:) The Parents are all split Lavs.

This auction is for 6+( hopefully 9-last time I sent 12) I will mail these Tuesday March 15th--your chances of getting pures lavs are as
25% pure lavs
50% splits
25% pure blacks

NEW HATCHLINGS from last weeks hatch:)
25181_cimg5128.jpg

25181_cimg5129.jpg

25181_cimg3944.jpg

25181_cimg3921.jpg

25181_cimg3934.jpg

25181_cimg3920.jpg

For those of you who have hatched these guys-please feel free to post photos of the lavs you got?

Last edited:
Quote:
good grief you silkie sniffer outter!!! haha youve been going after these for over a year now and have yet to win-is now the time?? haha

Well, now I've seen them and my current batch of eggs from Nat are going in lockdown tomorrow and I might need new ones! I have three absolutely adorable lavs from my hatch a few months ago. Can't wait to see what I get this time. These might be calling my name!
droolin.gif

Quote:
hehe Thanks!!! how many made it to lockdown???
hide.gif
always get nervous when I ask that! LOL

Both my laptop AND my computer have been broken for DAYYYYYS!!! I just got them back a few hours ago...Just in time 2 watch your auction! So fun
tongue.png
And here's some pics!!! Still haven't gotten a newer pic of the split one..darn cameras been broke
he.gif

Both get more beautiful every day!

26155_p1280219.jpg

26155_pc201031.jpg

Quote:
I almost pmd you to see if I could somehow "borrow" that photo with that lav and its budunk a dunk head bump!! haha thanks hunny!!

Back
Top Bottom