6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs

There a chick... :

Wow! I haven't been on here for 2 days and I am still the high bidder?! Woo-hoo!

thumbsup.gif
yeah its usually the the dead calm before the storm hahaha I usually dont put these up for 5 days -usually 2-3 so people are just lurking for now:)
hide.gif

Ooooooohhhh.....I seeeeeee.....
wink.png

I have written a post it note for the end time of this auction. I will carry it to work with me tomorrow in case I have to work late to remind me of the end time. I will make sure my cell phone is charged...I won't miss the end of this auction....muhahahahaha...

Quote:
haha You should know LOL...

Theres a chick...you sound like a friend of mine who loves to pop in --no matter how much she tried to rememeber-nope she missed the ending by seconds--not that youll miss it but she did! hahaha Sorry JLo

Oh NO! A post it note
smack.gif
lol! Set a reminder on your cell phone. That's what I do. I either set it under the alarm or calender...then I'll never miss an auction lol!!!
thumbsup.gif

There a chick... :

Ooooooohhhh.....I seeeeeee.....
wink.png

I have written a post it note for the end time of this auction. I will carry it to work with me tomorrow in case I have to work late to remind me of the end time. I will make sure my cell phone is charged...I won't miss the end of this auction....muhahahahaha...​

Hope you are exercising your auction fingers! Make them do little calisthentics so they will be in shape to win the auction! one two one two one two

big_smile.png

lau.gif
nope, just watching and getting ready to cheer everybody else on lol. I have some of Nats beauties and my bator is full!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom