6+ Standard Sultan eggs

Ravyn

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
SW Missouri
I'm offering 6++ standard sized sultan eggs. My birds are not hatchery stock. I have 3 hens and 1 roo. The girls have been laying really well. I've had excellent hatch rates here on the farm and people that I have shipped my eggs to are also having great hatch rates. These are great birds.

I ship eggs Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday using Priority mail. The eggs I gather for this auction will ship either Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th. This is a Paypal auction. If you have the winning bid, please pay at the end of the auction using Paypal to [email protected].

Thank you for looking.

I can not gaurantee hatchability after eggs leave my hands due to things that are beyond my control.

mc7jub.jpg

My Roo "Aladdin"

k329tu.jpg

Babies out of my birds

34fy3if.jpg

One of the hens

6edboi.jpg

3 1/2 month old cockreal out of my birds

Last edited:
I have gotten several batches of eggs from Ravyn. The first time 3/3 hatched, this week 3/4 hatched and I have 11 from her in the incy now, 9/11 are developing. All the eggs have been shipped and I am still getting excellent hatches, with absolutely beautiful chicks.
smile.png

Wow that was fast:D I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, they are my babies.
smile.png
Eggs will be in the mail Monday morning. I will PM you the delivery conformation number.

Thank you,
Robyn S.

Thanks Robyn, I look forward to it. I just happened to walk by the PC and saw that we won, we're super excited! I will keep you posted on the hatch.
Thanks again,
Kat & Rob

Back
Top Bottom